Buck Stove - Become A Dealer!
YOUR NEW BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY IS HERE!
HOW TO BECOME A DEALER
An Authorized Buck Stove Dealership is an excellent option for entrepreneurs seeking to start a new business, or for established companies seeking to diversify their product and service offerings and find new revenue streams. If you're interested in becoming a Buck Stove dealer, send us an email. Please include your location (physical address), mailing address, company name, telephone number, email,website, and what products you wish to sell. Thank you for your interest in becoming an Authorized Buck Stove Dealer!
We are looking for distribution centers in ND, SD, MN, NE,OR, MT, WI, NM, TX, ID, CA, WA, WY, NV, along with many other locations. If interested in becoming a distributor or dealer please fill out the same type email (stated in paragraph above) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your location (physical address), mailing address, company name, telephone number, email,website, and what products you wish to sell. We will be in contact soon.
Buck Stove Authorized Dealers have the ability to capitalize on a Made in the U.S.A. brand with a history of more than 40 years of leadership in the stove industry. Our dealers sell a proven product line of more than 35 different stove models that appeal to a variety of customers, with stoves built in a manufacturing facility well known for its quality and operational excellence. Our dealers are backed by a dedicated, dependable and highly trained sales team to help you address the needs and demands of today's consumer.
PERKS TO BEING A DEALER
As a Buck Stove Dealer, you will have access to important literature and pictures to help you market and sell Buck Stove products and grow your business.
- Live burn display program
- Advertising Co-Op programs
- Pre season sales programs
- Listing on our dealer locator with all pertinent information and direct links to your web site
- Google maps listing with street side view of your location by address
- Direct email from our web site via the dealer locator
- Driving directions from point of reference to your store
- Sales and service schools taught by highly experienced, veteran members of the Buck Stove sales team
- Access to a wide variety of marketing tools and materials
A dealer will always contact a live person in the U.S.A. when you or your customers call us about the products we sell.
There is no automated service at our facility to ensure your customers always speak to a live representative.